Hi Pieter,

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 12:16:21AM +0200, PiBa-NL wrote:
> Hi List / Willy,
>
> Removing the line below 'fixes' my issue with kqueue poller and NTLM
> authentication with option http-tunnel..
> Though i'm sure something is then broken then horribly also (CPU go's
> 100%..). And i'm not sure what the proper fix would be. (ive got to little
> knowledge of what the various flags do and C++ aint a language i normally
> ever look at.. )

Don't worry for this, it's already great that you went that far!

> The 'breaking' commit was this one:
> http://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy-1.8.git;a=commit;h=f839593dd26ec210ba66d74b2a4c2040dd1ed806
>
> Can you take a new look at that piece of code? (as the commit was yours ;) )
> Thanks in advance :).

Thank you very much for pointing the exact line that causes you trouble.
I'm pretty sure that your fix breaks something else and causes some events
to possibly be missed in some cases, but at the moment I'm having a hard
time figuring the details. It could be that an event (stop reading) is
improperly reported through the mux in tunnel mode.

Would you have the ability to try the latest 1.9-dev just by chance ? I'm
interested, since the FDs work a bit differently there. If it happens not
to malfunction it could help us compare the behaviours between the two to
more easily spot the culprit.

Thanks!