Hi Willy,

Op 13-4-2018 om 0:22 schreef Willy Tarreau:
By the way you must really not try to debug an
old version but stick to the latest fixes.
Okay testing from now on with current master, just thought it would be easier to backtrack if i knew what particular new/missing event would possibly cause it. And it could have been simpler to find a fix just after the problem was introduced, but it seems it ain't that simple :).

I'm seeing two things that could be of interest to test :
   - remove the two "if (fdtab[fd].polled_mask & tid_bit)" conditions
     to delete the events. It will slightly inflate the list of events
     but not that much. If it fixes the problem it means that the
     polled_mask is sometimes wrong. Please do that with the updated
     master.
Removing the 'if polled_mask' does not fix the issue, in fact that makes it worse. the "srvrep[0007:0008]: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized" is also not shown anymore without those checks..

   - switch to poll() just to see if you have the same so that we can
     figure if only the kqueue code triggers the issue. poll() doesn't
     rely on polled_mask at all.
Using poll (startup with -dk) the request works properly.

Many thanks for your tests.

PiBa-NL (Pieter)