Hi Pieter,

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 01:12:41AM +0200, PiBa-NL wrote:
> To clarify the issue is not that haproxy uses cpu by looping, the issue is
> that haproxy prevents the page from loading in the browser. The 'fix' on the
> old version after the commit introducing the issue was to call the EV_SET
> write delete *less* often. Or maybe my understanding of what is does is just
> wrong :).

Ah, sorry, maybe I'm mixing multiple problems, I understood it was looping.
So if it's indeed missing events, it's different. Maybe we have an issue
with a sequence of enable/disable on the polling, causing it to be disabled
and not re-enabled sometimes. If you can test with "-dk" to disable kqueue
and switch to poll, that will be great because I'll be able to test under
the same conditions. And if it doesn't fail it will tell us it's really
related to the kqueue poller.