Hello Julien,

On Thu, 23 Aug 2018 at 20:49, Julien Semaan <jsem...@inverse.ca> wrote:

> Hi Olivier,
>
> Sorry for the delay, obtaining the core dump from a production environment
> was a bit tricky.
>
> So, I have attached the core dump to this email. I hope this will help you
> identify the issue.

The executable is also needed to analyze the coredump, please share it
as well; also you probably want to be more careful sending around
those core-dumps. It can contain all kinds of private data, like
private keys, and unencrypted HTTP data, etc. By sending it to the
list, you shared it with everyone, usually you'd just unicast it to
whoever is working with you on this crash.

Regards,
Lukas