Hi Willy,

Op 15-12-2018 om 6:15 schreef Willy Tarreau:
- Compression corrupts data(Christopher is investigating):
https://www.mail-archive.com/haproxy@formilux.org/msg32059.html
This one was fixed, he had to leave quickly last evening so he
couldn't respond, but it was due to some of my changes to avoid
copies, I failed to grasp some corner cases of htx.

Could it be it is not fixed/committed in the git repository? (b.t.w. i don't use htx in the vtc testfile ..). As "6e0d8ae BUG/MINOR: mworker: don't use unitialized mworker_proc struct master" seems to be the latest commit and the .vtc file still produces files with different hashes for the 3 curl commands for me.

Besides that and as usual thanks for your elaborate response on all the other subjects :).

Regards,

PiBa-NL (Pieter)