From: Willy Tarreau [mailto:w...@1wt.eu]
Sent: 21 January 2019 16:06
To: Ben Shillito <b...@51degrees.com>
Cc: haproxy@formilux.org
Subject: Re: Does anyone *really* use 51d or WURFL ?

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 04:00:13PM +0000, Ben Shillito wrote:
> Hi Willy,
>
> I agree, setting the flag from the HAProxy USE_THREADS is probably the
> neatest solution.

Yep. Be careful, it's "USE_THREAD" (without trailing S).

> I will get a patch over to you later on today.

Fine, no emergency though. I prefer that you take the time to verify that it
works before submitting :-)

Thanks,
Willy
This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If
you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do
not disclose, use, store or copy the information contained herein. This is an
email from 51Degrees.mobi Limited, 5 Charlotte Close, Reading. RG47BY. T: +44
118 328 7152; E: i...@51degrees.com; 51Degrees.mobi Limited t/as 51Degrees.