Baptiste,

Am 20.02.19 um 07:44 schrieb Baptiste:
> I just cloned the repo :)
> How should we organize directories and pages?
> IE for TLS offloading:
>   /common/acceleration/tls_offloading.md ?
> I think it's quite important to agree on it now, because the folders will
> be part of the URL indexed by google :)

Be careful here: While the Wiki technically is a git repository that
supports folders the web interface of GitHub does not.

[timwolla@/t/test.wiki (master)]find . -not -path './.git/*'
.
./Home.md
./Folder2
./Folder2/Test.md
./.git
./Foo-bar.md
./Folder
./Folder/Test.md

-> https://github.com/TimWolla/test/wiki/Test

There are two pages called `Test` in the sidebar, but only the one in
`Folder` can be accessed. The one in `Folder2` can't.

I suggest to create new pages using the web interface only to make sure
it can handle it. Editing can be done using git.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus