Hi Vincent,

HAProxy does not follow the max-age in the Cache-Control anyway.
Here is what the configuration would look like:

backend X
  http-request cache-use cors if METH_OPTIONS
  http-response cache-store cors if METH_OPTIONS

cache cors
 total-max-size 64
 max-object-size 1024
 max-age 60

You see, the time the object will be cached by HAProxy is defined in your
cache storage bucket.

Baptiste