Hi again,

Le 13/08/2019 à 11:57, Willy Tarreau a écrit :
On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:49:20AM +0200, Willy Tarreau wrote:
Excellent, I think you caught it! I can reproduce it here, except that
it doesn't last long, as soon as I get the socket error it's done. So
we indeed broke something in the connection setup.

Bug kindly brought to you by your benevolent dictator :

   commit d58f27feadbc71c947fa0810f49552a94c60dc9a (refs/bisect/bad)
   Author: Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu>
   Date:   Mon Jun 3 10:12:22 2019 +0200

     MINOR: mux-h1: don't try to recv() before the connection is ready
Just as we already do in h1_send(), if the connection is not yet ready,
     do not proceed and instead subscribe. This avoids a needless recvfrom()
     and subscription to polling for a case which will never work since the
     request was not even sent.

I think the subscription prevents us from performing a synchronous
operation somewhere, I'll check.

And I confirm that commit 5b06cb33eb (BUG/MEDIUM: mux_h1: Don't bother subscribing in recv if we're not connected) fixes the issue ;-)

--
Cyril Bonté