Hi all,

I'm just wondering what to do with 1.5. I've checked and it didn't
receive any fix in almost 3 years. The ones recently merged into 1.6
that were possible candidates for 1.5 were not critical enough to
warrant a new release for a long time.

Now I'm wondering, is anyone interested in this branch to still be
maintained ? Should I emit a new release with a few pending fixes
just to flush the pipe and pursue its "critical fixes only" status a
bit further, or should we simply declare it unmaintained ? I'm fine
with either option, it's just that I hate working for no reason, and
this version was released a bit more than 5 years ago now, so I can
easily expect that it has few to no user by now.

Please just let me know what you think,