I'm just curious: what replaces monitor-uri? I'm putting up a new proxy
tier at my new company and can steer to use the more up-to-date method, but
combing the docs and nothing jumps out at me.

I'm guessing something in either http-re{quest,response}, but I don't see
anything that synthesizes responses in there.