Am 27.10.2019 um 20:16 schrieb David Birdsong:
I'm just curious: what replaces monitor-uri? I'm putting up a new proxy tier at my new company and can steer to use the more up-to-date method, but combing the docs and nothing jumps out at me.

I'm guessing something in either http-re{quest,response}, but I don't see anything that synthesizes responses in there.

I would think about to use errorfile for this.

https://cbonte.github.io/haproxy-dconv/2.1/configuration.html#4-errorfile

Could this work?

```
global
default
frontend
  use_backend b_health if { path_beg /health }

backend b_health
  errorfile 200 /etc/haproxy/errorfiles/200health.http

```

Regards
Aleks

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 8:14 AM Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu