On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 01:07:45PM +0100, Tim Düsterhus wrote:
> Ilya,
>
> Am 18.03.20 um 10:27 schrieb ???? ???????:
> > ??, 18 ???. 2020 ?. ? 13:41, Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu>:

> >> Ah cool, thank you Ilya! I was also having a look at it not
> >> understanding what was wrong there! Now pushed.
> >>

> > https://travis-ci.com/github/haproxy/haproxy/jobs/299338559
> >
> > it did not help.
> > I'll have more look
> >

> The logs stop working during `apt` processing. This looks like an issue
> on Travis' end to me. Maybe a bug report should be filed with their
> support. It seems to consistently hang somewhere around the installation
> of libpcre2.

That was my first impression as well, but when seeing Ilya's fix I
thought I had incorrectly analysed the situation and that we were
just missing some part of the buffered output.

It's really annoying to have to constantly commits into the project
just to experiment with random fixes there. The problem could very
well be in the build-ssl script but it's hard to tell. I was thinking
about disabling this entry for now because it's a pain to constantly
see the build status in red while it's only the SSL build which fails,
something that's out of our scope.