Hi Moemen,

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 06:47:42PM +0100, Moemen MHEDHBI wrote:
> This ML is the right place to contribute to the HAProxy software, but
> for the ingress controller better do this by creating an issue in the
> github project.
>
> It isn't your fault anyway, we have updated the contribute/discussion
> sections of the README in order to put clear information.

Please note that eventhough a number of us don't really understand the
details in all of this, I'm pretty sure that another large part is very
much interested in following such proposals, and there's more real users
exposure here than in an issue tracker (which is also why we automatically
forward the pull requests here). So as long as these ones do not represent
80% of the traffic here, I think it's fine and beneficial to let
contributors share their thoughts here, even if the controller technically
is a distinct project. But I could be wrong and if some people disagree
with me, do not hesitate to blame me.

Cheers