Le 07/05/2020 à 16:48, Christopher Faulet a écrit :
Le 07/05/2020 à 13:03, Patrick Gansterer a écrit :
Hi,

On 22.04.20 18:30, Tim Düsterhus wrote:
I don't find anything to complain about now. I'll now leave it up to the
authority to either apply or complain.

How long does it usually take to get a response?

I posted a similar patch already 2 years ago and never got a response
from the maintainers. It would be nice if it could make its way into
2.2, since it's not invasive and has proper testing.
If gets rejected I'm ok too, but it would be nice to know at least.

- Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Really sorry. 2 years! You're really patient :) As Tim said, don't hesitate to
kindly harass us in this situation. It is pretty easy to miss some patches, lost
in all other mails.

I will review your patches. At first glance, it looks good for me. I will just
enclose sample_conv_var2smp_str in the #if/#endif to avoid warning with older
openssl versions.

Sorry I misread your patch, it is ok for sample_conv_var2smp_str function...

--
Christopher Faulet