Hi Martin,

On Fri, May 08, 2020 at 08:56:07AM +0300, Martin Grigorov wrote:
> Unfortunately it is not good:
> https://travis-ci.com/github/haproxy/haproxy/jobs/329657180

Indeed it's still not fixed on Travis' side. However what Ilya did
actually worked, in that the status is not reported as a global
build failure anymore. This allows us to continue to monitor if
and when this issue finally resolves on the build infrastructure.
It's also possible that they're not aware of the problem due to
too few people using arm64. If someone has contacts there it might
be worth checking with them. All we know for now is that it seems
to stop moving while setting up libpcre2. Maybe there's a bug in
a script in this package, resulting in a prompt for a question
which never gets a response :-/  But that's something we can't
check since we don't have access to an interactive shell there
to diagnose.