On Fri, May 08, 2020 at 11:09:50AM +0300, Martin Grigorov wrote:
> I still believe the problem is in the time needed to build OpenSSL, not in
> apt[-get].

I agree that it's the most likely.

> We can increase temporarily the travis_wait to 60 just to cache the build
> of 1.1.1f and then remove '60' again.

We don't know how long it gets cached so if we increase it we'll have to
leave it.

> Although if this is the problem then
> 'travis_wait 60 ...' won't do any harm for the next builds because it will
> use the cache and return in few secs.

Sure.

> I like the idea to install openssl with apt but I am not sure whether we
> can do this *only* for ARM64.

I think we can do it directly from the build-ssl script if needed.
Basically something ugly more or less like this:

   if [ "$(uname -m)" = "aarch64" ]; then
      apt install ...
      ln -s /usr/lib64 $HOME/opt/lib
      ln -s /usr/inculde $HOME/opt/include