On Fri, May 08, 2020 at 11:12:00AM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> btw, in my fork it is green
> https://travis-ci.com/github/chipitsine/haproxy/jobs/329528056

Cool, that tends to confirm the issue remains a bit random. There
is actually something I don't like in the build report, which is
that the "Setting up libpcre2" line is truncated. This definitely
indicates that output is not line-buffered and that could mean that
it in fact fails multiple lines later (processing triggers or any
such thing) but that the successful operations were not properly
logged. At this point I guess it's the apt-get utility which does
not properly configure its stdout, but it could also be anything
in between. In any case I doubt we'll have a big handle on this.