On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 03:20:04PM +0200, William Dauchy wrote:
> we wrongly free `tmp_evts[DIR_RD]` in error case.

It's not a bug, it's just a way to ensure a common error path undoes
everything that was done before reaching it. If another operation is
added after the DIR_WR malloc, it will only have to add its own undo
operation to the fail label instead of having to figure which one was
the last to suceed and whether or not it needs to be addressed.

Thus I'd rather not change it since it does not have any impact and
makes the code more future-proof.