Hi Ilya,

is it normal that the OSX build procedure in travis pulls gigabytes of
ruby and python crap, including fonts, libgpg, gnutls, qt, postgresql
and whatnot for many minutes ?

     https://travis-ci.com/github/haproxy/haproxy/jobs/359124175

It's been doing this for more than 12 minutes now without even starting
to build haproxy. I'm suspecting that it's reinstalling a full-featured
desktop operating system, which seems awkward and counter productive at
best.

I don't know if that's automatically done based on broken dependencies
or if it is caused by a preliminary upgrade of the whole system, but I
think we need to address this as it's quite not efficient in this form.

Thanks!