On Sat, Apr 09, 2022 at 09:21:31AM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> there are missing bits ...
> https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/blob/master/INSTALL#L392

Yep and it does work, as I've applied it as-is two weeks ago and it
worked.

Shawn, however, please use the latest 2.6-dev for QUIC. A lot of progress
has been made since 2.5, so much that it has been running for one week on
haproxy.org without major issues. I'm going to issue 2.6-dev5 today so I
would suggest starting from this one and the latest QuicTLS lib. Also as
I indicated in the last news on https://haproxy.org/ I'd encourage you to
place QUIC in a separate haproxy process. This will allow you to easily
kill it if you notice anything wrong, and it will limit the impact if
any bug were to make it crash (it spent 6.5 continuous days without
crashing for us but 2.6-dev remains development so one must be careful).

Hoping this helps,