Hi, sorry by my bad english.

Bruno Luciani and I are working in a framework based in minigui sintax that
use pure hbqt (very nice Pritpal's work)

Our hello world is like this:

1.- Basic

#include "hbqtc.ch"

Function main()

   HbQtC_MsgInfo( "Hello World" )

Return .T.

2. Basic +

#include "hbqtc.ch"

Function main()

   DEFINE WINDOW win
      WIDTH 100
      HEIGHT 100
      CAPTION "Hello World"

   END WINDOW

   DoMethod( "win" , "center" )
   DoMethod( "win" , "activate" )

Return .T.

3.- Basic ++

#include "hbqtc.ch"

Function main()

   DEFINE WINDOW win
      WIDTH 100
      HEIGHT 100
      CAPTION "Hello World"

      DEFINE LABEL label1
         VALUE "Hello World"
         ROW 10
         COL 10
      END LABEL

   END WINDOW

   DoMethod( "win" , "center" )
   DoMethod( "win" , "activate" )

Return .T.

4.- Basic +++

#include "hbqtc.ch"

Function main()

   DEFINE WINDOW win
      WIDTH 100
      HEIGHT 100
      CAPTION "Hello World"

      DEFINE LABEL label1
         VALUE "Hello World"
         ROW 10
         COL 10
      END LABEL

      DEFINE BUTTON button1
         ROW 40
         COL 10
         ONCLICK HbQtC_MsgInfo( "Hello World" )
         CAPTION "Press button"
      END BUTTON

   END WINDOW

   DoMethod( "win" , "center" )
   DoMethod( "win" , "activate" )

Return .T.

etc, etc, etc.

This framework is in planed stage, but you can see the code in
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hbqtcommand/

Regards
CdQ