francesco perillo wrote:

> Pritpal, Bruno, Luciano, Maurizio, you all say interesting things...
>
> Let's try to go ahead step by step.
>
> < long message deleted to not be tedious... >
>
> I found the documentation for hbxbp (well, from the original... :-) )
> so I may try to start from there....  to create some simple forms that
> feed my backend... Pritpal, is this the best way to use Qt ?

Yes, to the best of my knowledge.
And if you count on me, I will surely provide whatever I could on hbXBP
front.
I have made some fixes and more functionality in hbXBP and is scheduled
to be committed tomorrow.

The only problem till date is nobody has invested time
on writing a small application and then consistently pushing my
attention towards incompatibilities to be covered.
As I am a fan of Xbase++ class framework, but am not a
actual user, so all my own efforts are not enough.
Angel started but may be time constraints, he is not regular
on the subject, and you know, one looses zest when functional
results are not achieved.

-----
     enjoy hbIDEing...
        Pritpal Bedi