Hi,

I see no problem for Win 3.x and Win32s, we still have customers with Win9x. Many of the projects are contained in the only .exe file, so requirement of extra .dll is not nice. One more thing is that my libraries are non-UNICODE, but I do not see a big reason to do rewrite a working piece of code until HVM internals does not allow to contain multi-language strings and rewrite do not add new fuctionality.

Maybe some macros like HB_PARSTR() can help to implement a good layer for UNICODE/non-UNICODE versions of app. It can help to make code clean and easy maintainable.

Regards,
Mindaugas