Update:  well I did a raw DEVOUT for loop test, and it was a only about 10%
slower.  The 2 or 3 times slower claim was in the ap we use itself, where we
have another test which does almost the same thing, and it is about 2 or 3
times slower...  not sure what really is responsible, only thing I know of
that changed on my end was the non-unicode / unicode build...

*confused*

--
smu johnson <smujohn...@gmail.com>