Hi Viktor,

It turns out that my tests of doing the devout calls to the screen in Win9x
with the unicows solution is about 2 or 3 times slower than non-unicode
compiled .EXEs on the same machine.  And this is with Przemek's SET CURSOR
OFF trick as well for Win9x machines...

So this simple test and its performance hit would leave me to conclude that
the unicows solution isn't 100% perfect.

Just my two cents.  If it cannot be solved, then I suppose my vote would be
to still keep the non-unicode mode...?  I don't know enough about Harbour to
see the implications :[