On Tue, 18 May 2010, Szak�ts Viktor wrote:

Hi,

> I know I have to also paste it in column 1.

And this is the very inefficient part in stream block
pasting which causes that they are not such flexible
as line blocks when whole lines are copied. Just simply
it forces additional horizontal cursor synchronization
which is not necessary in line blocks.
You may not use line blocks at all but believe me that
for people who used real line blocks like in ME stream
blocks is not serious alternative for whole line coping.