[...]

> When I am saying documentation is more valuable than coding, in no way
> mean that "coding is nothing".
> It just means that without documentation, many parts of code is almost
> unusable, for many people (users).

For me the most useful examples.
For now I miss examples how to bind query in OCILIB :)
Tomorrow I would like two parallel inquiries in OCILIB (there is no examples,
but there should not be a problem in MT).
There is also an example of a LIBCAIRO to place their pictures.

Examples (tests) in this moment of development are more useful than the
documentation.
The project is developing very quickly, and documentation would be quickly
outdated.
And our ability to (at least mine) to adapt to what is already in the examples
is delayed by about two years (eg in managing HTTP).
I am very happy with the examples, the more that I do not know English, and my
contact with him is limited only to this group.
I could not understand the documentation, examples much faster.

Regards,
Marek Horodyski