2010/5/29 pete_westg <pete_we...@yahoo.gr>

> στις 29/05/2010 00:42, O/H Pritpal Bedi έγραψε:
>
>> Ok, I commit to write documentation, how much you will pay ?
>>

> Certainly not less than the current market price[*] for similar products.
>  (and of course, I'd prefer it to be an under-official-leadership
> initiative.)

I promise pay to fund 500$
 suggest explain a determined number of money
the price is result od number of intrested
I made a sosftware that cost 500.000 $  if i jave 10 possible customer my
price will be 50000$ instead of customer are 100.000 price is 5$
imo Harbour documentation not have a similar  products

Users of Harbour can pledge how much one is willing to pay,
>> pledge only on this list, do not pay now, and if the total figure
>> will match my expectations, I will start writing.
>> You will pay when I will at certain stage.
>>

> For sure, your suggested terms are fairly reasonable, however..
>
> > Accepted ?

yes

> ..I'd prefer to we follow a "Harbour-Fund" financing model. That is, we
> start making donations to a common-treasure and let project leaders decide
> and make "hiring" agreements for manual creation, or whatever would help
> project's improvement.
> But, of course, let's hear other harbour followers opinions.

The difficult is due by different low,our fund is worlwide
Our fund must  intested to people
Pritpal will simply open a paypall account
In italy for example i can't receive payment without invoice

--
Massimo Belgrano