Which is faster? An Indy car or a Formula One car? In the Indianapolis 500, the leaders speeds will be between 220 and 230 mph. Speeds in the Grand Prix del Monaco will not be as high. What conclusions can you draw from this?

===
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A practical man is a man who practices the errors of his forefathers. -- Benjamin Disraeli