You are so right.  You might be able to stick a dollar amount on money saved
on maintaining and finding paper records, but how can you put a dollar amount
on having a machine double check your orders for drug interactions, always
having that chart at your fingertips, etc.

"Priceless" for an answer probably won't hack it.