Good points. You have to do a resident save command to trigger the action -
we program a single key to do the save (for instance "F12^[Ops")
accomplishes this. If you want to see the final result you would need to
execute the save command.

The two major weaknesses in ScreenMan are the need to exit the screen before
you can load a new record (that isn't so bad). The other is one cannot load
a record in strict inquiry mode. So if you have a screen with multiple
blocks and records loaded then try to load from another terminal it that
record is locked. The other complication occurs when you move to a new
page/block with a locked record, the system may do an unwelcome exit losing
data.

If these two problems were fixed, I think ScreenMan would be a lot more
popular. I still like it a lot.

thurman