Wayne,
I hope the BP med works out.
Can't seem to find one that works for me either.
Have been changed off 2 now because of the side effects.
Not all Docs are aware of all the side effects.
The first one Metoprolol, the doc who stopped it said everyone should have known it was causing my problems.
The second one Labetalol was the same saga.
I guess everyone reacts differently and it is not recognized because the Doc has not personally run into it.
Keep going,
Sam

Wayne Johnson wrote:
At 11:54 PM 12/15/2006, Anthony Q. Martin typed:
I hope you're doing okay, Wayne.  Life can be scary at times.

Thanks. I'm doing much better but am still pretty weak & the new BP medication makes me dizzy but I'm suppose to get use to it or it to me according to the docs. I hope it lowers the BP as nothing else seems to work.

Hopefully Chris is out of the woods now.

Did they finally get the car jacker ?

I'm a geek that loves to tweak.