Brian,
Is this true? Wow! Stevie is just a thief! $399?  Even given it includes both
32-bit and 64-bit versions of Vista. To me, that is just robbery.
Even at $200 a pop.  I accept that MS has a right to make money, but.....
But then, I am retired now, so most every 'cost' I read is a big stretch....
Best,
Duncan