Sapphire Technologies has just made my shit list for
the issues I am having the
HD3870X2 & broken fan support. Fraking thing idles
@60C due to the fan not ramping up
as it gets hot due to some glitch in the BIOS or
something.

They expect me to deal with Newegg, who offer no
refunds & now I know why, when it's
not just my card it's all of them or least my revision
for sure. Now they expect me
to pay to send it to them so they can send me another
defective  (after all there's
no fix yet). I told 'em I drag them into small claims
court 1st since I got $400
invested!

Also add to the list as the worst user support board
in the form of the "official"
unofficial Sapphire forums ruled over by GreenGekko
and his butt buddy Rubenos. Both
must be Europeeons because they've been saying lovely
thing about us "yanks". Any
rate I got banned for posting some findings about the
fan issue which were censored
without detailed explaination & I questioned why.

So folks, spend your funds somewhere else because
official & unofficial this smells
of BS!

Be a better friend, newshound, and