Oooh Ouch, Bryan. I know what I do not know.
Yes, I do not know what I do not know.
I wish to not be a bother to other members, and, I do now wish to go
somewhere less-safe than this List. I have some "dream" about how
this List gets routed around and around.
Sometimes, you really smart guys could (!) piss me off.
Nah. Not yet in this lifetime.
Duncan

At 16:17 09/22/2008 -0400, you wrote:
lol true true ;) Well, if there is a problem with it you won't be the only one screwed,
and I guess that makes me feel a little better? :)

--

Bryan G. Seitz