Joe,
I can not say yet "how good is FFv3." I have no basis for comparison. (other than IE6 and IE7 (heavily tweaked, locked down, and modified by good old Carroll Kong!)

I am not testing FF in a closed test. I use it daily for normal "business." I know. Risky. I'll accept this.

All I can say is FFv3 is happy with my Sister. I like it very much also. I will figure it out in time.

And, I have only found one link I can not use with it. My bank still gives me some "internal credential" error when I try to pay bills. Just pay bills. Odd.
Bills get paid using a locked down IE! No missed checks to date.
Test period is only ~60days so far. I do so like the pop-ups that tell me my "add-ons" have updates. That is nice.
I do so like adding projects to my daily "todo list."
Duncan

At 15:25 09/22/2008 -0600, you wrote:
Hello Bryan,

> lol true true ;) Well, if there is a problem with it you won't be the only one screwed,
> and I guess that makes me feel a little better? :)

> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 03:13:50PM -0600, Joe User wrote:
>> Hello Bryan,
>>
>> Monday, September 22, 2008, 1:34:29 PM, you wrote:
>>
>> > lol JS + FF3 is perfectly safe Duncan.
>>
>> Famous last words.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>  joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

Is 3 worth checking out? I am still using default install with ubuntu
and I picked up noscript and blockads or whatever those two addons you
guys talk about... I still use Opera for the windows machines though.
Opera just doesn't have the Linux thing down yet.