the carnage that has to be there ATM.
Best,
Duncan

At 19:19 09/22/2008 -0500, you wrote:
Yes I was in Seattle for a year then on to Houston, transfer with the
company.
Yes the HCON west was at my house in Phoenix, really enjoyed the get
together, yes Harry then was a unique individual, but then there was Kevin
also coming all the way he did just to get a Netgear switch, RT318 or RT314
I think it was.
I was in Alpharetta this year for a week working on some older machines and
helping out the AT&T site there, bet I was pretty close to you then, wish we
could have got together.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DHSinclair
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 5:08 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Facebook

Thank you Mark,
Glad you are back and OK. I'll file this share away.
Still emotional about the sheer amount of destruction in your local area
from what I see on the news.

Query?: I thought you left the AZ desert for the PacNW. How did you get to
where you is now?
Just a bit confused? Maybe just me; and a few missed List mails.............
:)

The Republic of Texas just simply rocks. Been there, worked there, lived
there, enjoyed every minute. Even the long trip from El Paso to the
"river." Son, you just have way too much real estate! Really!
So glad you are back. Still recall our HCON at FORC5's, or, perhaps your
20, way back when.
Good old Harry was a force to be reckoned with. Still might be!!! LOL!

I have not yet problems with AT&T ATM; [now that I have figured out some
personal internal wiring glitches] other that I fired them many years ago
(w/letters to the BOD and the CEO). Perhaps they have washed their
Just strange. What goes around, comes around............. :)
Duncan