+1

Yeah that.....  :)

I've told 3-4 people just this week that it now "feels like how the computer
should have responded all along".

You know how on a good system you can open MS Word in say, 3-4 seconds, then if
you close it, then immediately
open it again whilst the software is still cached, and it opens in like 1
second the second time?

Well, that's how the SSD system feels all the time..

Phenomenal...

--
JRS
stei...@pacbell.net