Jeff,

I wish I had the same success you did.

I'm currently running WinXP/SP2 (not SP3),  not Vista and not Win7.
I have the exact same card as you - nVidia 9500GT.
I'm running GeForceION Driver Release 196.21 [WHQL]

It doesn't bother me that XP identifies the monitor as Default Monitor.
What I'm trying to do is stretch my screen image to fill the monitor and I'm missing the rightmost inch.

Even though I'm using the nVidia control panel to "Adjust Desktop Size and Image" there seems to be a hard boundary about 1" from the right edge.
All I can do is move the image but not stretch it.
When I move it the right edge disappears behind this boundary and items on the right side of my desktop slide under this boundary and can't be seen.

Are there any controls available on the nVidia Control Panel that would let me stretch or resize my desktop image?
Or perhaps some free/open source utilities available?

Thanks again,
Mike Resnick