At 02:11 PM 14/07/2010, DSinc wrote:
I use XP pro. Sorry!
I use the FireFox browser. (v3.6.6)
I use Foxit. (v4.0.0.0619)
I use JAVA. (v6, update 20)

I think I have a glitch with XP I have not been able to solve.

I do not yet know why, but when I try to download PDF stuff USING FF, XP chronically defaults to C:/D&S/ME/??/temp. I've dealt with this. Now, I am tired of digging into XP. Yea, I'm moderately pissed. Just don't know WHO to be pissed at, XP/FireFox/Foxit/?!

You mean when you open a PDF document in Firefox, it opens in Foxit and is saved in the temp folder? That's the way it's supposed to work, since that PDF is technically a temporary file. If you want it saved somewhere else, save it in Foxit. If you are trying to save the file to a specific location (and not open it) right click and choose "Save link As." There's also and add-on here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/636/ that might help.