Hell, I'll check/dick with Foxit 1st!!!
Best,
Duncan

On 07/14/2010 13:14, Jamie Furtner wrote:
Check Tools | Options | General tab. Ensure the Save files to... path is
where you want it (desktop, a downloads folder, my documents, etc.).

Foxit is portable - it shouldn't require installation or any
registration on the machine.

Jamie

On 2010-07-14 11:11 AM, DSinc wrote:
I use XP pro. Sorry!
I use the FireFox browser. (v3.6.6)
I use Foxit. (v4.0.0.0619)
I use JAVA. (v6, update 20)

I think I have a glitch with XP I have not been able to solve.

I do not yet know why, but when I try to download PDF stuff USING FF,
XP chronically defaults to C:/D&S/ME/??/temp. I've dealt with this.
Now, I am tired of digging into XP. Yea, I'm moderately pissed. Just
don't know WHO to be pissed at, XP/FireFox/Foxit/?!

I accept that MS does not care for Foxit or FireFox. And, I freely
accept that I might be living thru 'stitching' since Foxit went from
V3 to V4. Hmm.

Can I change XP to dl PDF's somewhere else?
I seem to be in a war between MS/Foxit/Java/FireFox. Really odd.

Is Foxit one of these programs that NEEDS to LIVE where XP wants to
INSTALL TO? (c:/windows/program files/?)????
[my Foxit lives on d:\foxit/, as I generally do with all of my major
helper apps.)
Best,