From: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of DSinc
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 4:42 PM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] MS dot-NET

Mark,
I'd like to start as suggested.  MS no longer lists their 'compendium'
KB for v2.0.  I am still doing reverse research to maybe find it.
Conflicting MS docs indicate the dot-net will NOT install UNLESS there is an
app previously installed the requires dot-net.  OK.  Now, I have to dig thru
5 other clients to find which app requires dot-net?  Way too much fun.

Good news: the old client is back up and running w/o BSODs and other odd
crashes. This post suspect pata hd, suspect kbd, and, confirmed sagged psu.

This dot-net business may just get down-graded to "future noise."
Best,
Duncan