Blah blah, not selling me on that Winerlight! The simple fact that
Valve jumped ship from Windows says a lot about what Redmond is up to.
There is ZERO reason to switch to 8 from 7 or Vita for that matter and
10 is on borrowed time until it's vetted as reversing 8's mistakes
like metro & the app store, not likely. All M$ wants, like the xbox
experiment, is to lock the system down so far you have to pay them to
fart.

And why in the hell in the prime of Android would you want a windows
phone? Might as well suggest an iPhone!