Hi Julian. This is why I stuck to the digital side of EE in college. RF is
just damn black magic :)

Yes. Disconnecting everything and it's gone. Reconnecting just the center
channel, and there's no sound. But as soon as I add the L and R fronts,
it's back, very faint. Adding in the side surrounds makes it stronger, and
then rears stronger yet. Seems without the side surrounds its very faint.
Still there, but tolerable.

Here's what I don't get. I made my front channels (L,R,C) all the same
length, but they're not the same length as the surround sides, which
themselves are a different length from the rears. So what are the odds that
I made them all some resonance of 199.9 meters?

Ideas for solutions? There's gotta be a way to filter this out?

And yes, we've lived in the DC area since 2011. Moved to just north of
Silver Spring about 18 months ago. Wife and I both work in DC.

---------
Brian