From: Hardware <hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com> On Behalf Of lopaka
polena
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 5:05 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] Weird PC issue

Those were good recommendations from Joshua, never seen that info before.
The drive I pulled passed every test, but had long pauses during some of them.
I basically swapped everything that could be swapped during testing except my
m2 SSD's, and when I swapped the 4TB seagate drive all the problems went away.
Hopefully you luck out and find the culprit too.

lopaka