From: agend...@publishersrow.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2012 4:42 PM
To: 'beth wong' ; hasafran@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Shomer Shabbat and Working in the Public Library
Beth,

Yasher Koah!

I have to say that as a publisher, the issue with public libraries is equally
hypocritical. Public libraries claim not to purchase Jewish titles because
supposedly they don’t purchase Christian titles. However, they do purchase all
kinds of Christian titles under different masks, i.e. for Latinos, Blacks,
ethnic Russians, French, etc.

Even a library in such a “Jewish” suburb as Skokie, IL uses the same lame
excuse and thus refuses recognize Jews as a people.

Strange(?!)…  when gentiles (unfortunately with the support of many Jews) wish
to see Jews, they see us everywhere;  when it is convenient for them, they see
us nowhere.

Alex