From: Hasafran [mailto:hasafran-bounces+lisa.silverman=aju....@lists.osu.edu]
On Behalf Of rhaus_...@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2017 1:36 PM
To: hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] Christian content in bible stories

Dear Hasafranim,

Does anyone know if books by Dennis Jones, such as Noah and God's Great
Promise: Biblical Values (I Can Read!) or by Zondervan have obvious Christian
content that would make them objectionable in a Conservative synagogue library?

Thanks,

Rachel Haus
Library Director
Congregation of Moses Fisher Library