Michael, I sort of see your point, and yet, if the book says nothing about
another religion and just tells the straight story, I don't see a problem with
it. Also, surely we would want other religions to be open to Jewish
publications. I'm kind of isolated in Kalamazoo and have to get whatever's
acceptable that I can afford.
RachelOn Wednesday, August 2, 2017, 10:36:14 PM EDT, Michael Kahn