Very, very sad indeed!  I remember her enthusiasm and her smile - also her
challenging views expressed with laugh in her voice.

Shoshanah Seidman
________________________________
From: Hasafran <hasafran-bounces+sseidman=northwestern....@lists.osu.edu> on
behalf of Michelle Margolis via Hasafran <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2022 6:02 AM
To: Jacqueline Benefraim <j.benefr...@gmail.com>
Cc: Hasafran <hasafran@lists.osu.edu>
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Sad News

This is indeed devastating news - I am gutted to hear it. I remember Arielle as
incredibly vibrant and truly committed to librarianship. Elliot, if you have
information about shiva or memorial events, can you share it as well? Many
thanks,
This is indeed devastating news - I am gutted to hear it.  I remember Arielle
as incredibly vibrant and truly committed to librarianship. Elliot, if you have
information about shiva or memorial events, can you share it as well?

Many thanks,
Michelle

Michelle Margolis
President, AJL

On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 12:53 AM Jacqueline Benefraim via Hasafran